INTERRFACE project, co-funded from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 824330, foresees as an eligible activity the provision of financial support to third parties, as a means to incorporate developers of innovative services in order to achieve its own objectives.
INTERRFACE Open Call is looking for new services for its power system flexibility platform.
- Successful Third Parties can receive max. 60 000 euros funding
- Innovative ideas are searched across 6 topics, including data provision, congestion management in power systems and flexibility services
- The call is open from 30 March until 30 June 2021
Eligible for funding are public or private bodies, research organisations, non-profit organisations, small and medium enterprises, international organisations of EU interest, established in an EU Member State or in an Associated Country (as stated in Article 7 of the Horizon 2020 Regulation), to any legal entity possessing a validated Participant Identification Code (PIC).
This 3rd INTERRFACE Open Call Webinar will provide information related to the call initiative and application, submission and evaluation procedures.
A brief presentation of all the six following business cases will be presented:
– Utilization of Existing ENTSO-E Transparency Platform Data
– Development of an application that will serve as a Data Provider for IEGSA
– Development of an open-access generic forecasting methodology for the determination congestion management requirements in power systems
– Aggregators and Local Energy Communities Intelligence services for congestion management
– An advanced tech base to manage/operate a local energy community
– Flexibility Service Providers, including aggregators with demand response and distributed energy resources as a grid service providers