This year’s event will focus on Artificial Intelligence and Digital Innovation Hubs for European industry beyond 2020. The event is co-organised by the European Commission and the Spanish Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism.
The Stakeholder Forum is a public and free event organised on a yearly basis by the European Commission and a Member State within the context of the Digitising European Industry initiative (DEI).
This third edition is organised with the Spanish Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism. The conference will take place from the afternoon of 13 November 2019 to midday of 15 November 2019 at IFEMA Madrid, just a few metro stops from the airport.
This year’s edition is particularly relevant for Europe’s industrial policy, as the debate on the future Horizon Europe and Digital Europe programmes is ongoing. The focus will be on the European policies for Digital Innovation Hubs, Artificial Intelligence and industrial partnerships beyond 2020, and the relevant funding opportunities.
All the different actors involved in the digital value chain are invited to participate, including representatives from Member States and regions, national initiatives for digitalisation, industry, SMEs, academia, Digital Innovation Hubs and research and technology centres. They will have an excellent opportunity to share experiences, exchange best practices and discuss the future of EU digital industrial policy.
Outline of the agenda
13 November afternoon
- Keynote speeches
- Panel: Artificial Intelligence for industry: putting ethics into business practice
- Panel: the future of Digital Innovation Hubs
- Social dinner and networking
- Keynote: the future Horizon Europe and Digital Europe programmes
- Parallel sessions 1:
- (a) Artificial Intelligence: what’s next?
- (b) Digital Industrial Ecosystems: value chains and Public-Private Partnerships after 2020
- Parallel sessions 2
- (a) Digital Innovation Hubs in the Digital Europe Programme
- Investments for the digitalisation of industry
- Keynote: 2030 vision for industry 4.0
- Digital Innovation Hubs – awards ceremony
- Parallel sessions:
- (a) Public-Private Partnerships for Artificial Intelligence
- (b) Digital Innovation Hubs networking session.
More information and registration link will be available soon.