EHTEL’s annual event is this year going local: It steps outside the “Brussels bubble”: The European Digital Health Stakeholder Community convenes in Barcelona (Spain). Please help us Imagining the year 2029, guided by the motto “Our data, our health, our care”.
Don’t miss learning from European and local speakers joining forces for sharing a unique blend of insights.
- Learn about the most important challenges which face European health and care up to 2029.
- Understand how the digital dimension became a significant game-changer in health and care.
- Witness the overwhelming role of data in health and care, with AI helping us to understand.
- Debate on how to establish trustful and sustainable AI-friendly ecosystems in digital health.
Find out more on:
- EHTEL, EU, and Catalan visions for AI in health and care
- Symposium venue (CaixaForum), schedule and agenda
- Registration and participation fees (member rebate applies)
Learn more on the Satellite Session “Successful adoption of healthcare innovation: the active and healthy ageing market”
- Participatory half-day workshop
- Organised by Innovation to Market (I2M) with Ticbiomed, EHTEL, and the support of Tic Salut Social.
- Date/time: Monday 2 December 14:00 – 17:30 CET, i.e. just before the Symposium
- Venue: Barcelona Health Hub (BHH) Headquarters, Recinto Modernista de Sant Pau, Pabellón de Sant Manuel, Carrer de Sant Antoni María Claret 167, 08025 Barcelona
- Accessible to participants of the Symposium
- Followed by a Networking Dinner