ATOS, in collaboration with IDSA, will perform the webinar “Dealing with Data Spaces” under the scope of the OPEN DEI project. Our speakers Mark Dietrich (Senior Advisor at EGI), Mike de Roode (Business Process Management at TNO), Juan Carlos Pérez (Researcher & Project Director in Blockchain, Identity & Privacy Unit at ATOS Spain) and Arturo Medela (Project Director in Energy, Climate & Decarbonization Unit at Atos Spain) will deal with several data spaces topics such as Data spaces governance, Data spaces model & interoperability, Security in data spaces and Data spaces added value.
In case you wish to participate, please join by clicking here.
Data spaces governance- Marko Turpeinen – CEO at 1001Lakes
- Brief presentation of data spaces governance
- How data governance has been implemented in projects – p.ex. SITRA and IDSA rulebooks
Data spaces models and interoperability – Mike de Roode- Business Process Management at TNO
- Brief presentation about data spaces models and interoperability
- How we have achieved interoperability in SNSC or EUHubs4Data projects.
Security in dataspaces- Juan Carlos Pérez – Researcher & Project Director in Blockchain, Identity & Privacy Unit at ATOS Spain
- Brief presentation about Security in data spaces
- Use cases in projects – p.ex. KRAKEN, CS4EU, BD4OPEM
Data spaces added value – Arturo Medela- Project Director in Energy, Climate & Decarbonization Unit at Atos Spain
- Presentation of added value services
- Use cases in projects p.ex. Eureka, FlexiGrobots
Q&A 10 min