What is the 1st PLATOON Open Call about?
PLATOON is a project with a total budget of €9,998,445 with €2M dedicated to cascade funding where each project can receive up to €150K.
For the 1st PLATOON Open Call, they will be selecting 6 SMEs to develop and/or extend different components of the PLATOON reference architecture and data analytics tools to be implemented and validated by PLATOON’s 7 large scale pilots that focus on increased renewable energy consumption, smart grids management, increased energy efficiency and optimised energy asset management.
The 1st PLATOON Open Call will run from the 4th of January 2021 to the 4th of March at 5PM (CET).
What’s in it for participants?
The selected proposals will be invited to join the Technology Transfer Programme 1 (TTP1). The selected SMEs will benefit from their participation in the PLATOON TTP1 in a number of ways, namely by:
- Securing a position within PLATOON’s marketplace as a market driver (see Annex III);
- Deploying across numerous end-users that are already compliant to the PLATOON ecosystem and
- Fast-tracking their solution through extensive technical and business networks in the energy domain provided by the PLATOON project.
The maximum amount per bottom-up project is up to 150,000€ equity-free funding.
Who are we looking for?
SMEs with experience in at least one of the below experimentation areas:
- Digital Interoperability (APIs and Data models);
- Data Analytics applications in energy (such as Energy usage optimisation, Predictive maintenance, Demand forecast, etc.);
- Data governance, security, privacy and sovereignty and
- Edge computing (S/H).