The 4th open call for data partners is accepting applications between April 15th 12:00 CET and May 13th 17:00 CET.
To submit your application, please visit the application portal.
Detailed information on how to apply can be found in the Data Partner Call Description document. Please make sure that you carefully read the document before applying.
For this 4th Data Partner call our preferences for applications is as follows:
- All applications are welcome
- Applications from countries not yet (or minimally) represented in the EHDEN Network will be especially welcome
- Datasets with granular data will also be especially welcome:
- Oncology, especially solid tumours (e.g. breast, lung, pancreatic, prostate)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Including, but not exclusively Patient Outcomes, e.g. PROs/PREMs/HRQoL
- Including, but not exclusively Claims, resource utilisation
The Data Partner call document refers to two more documents:
- a template of the code of conduct for the reviewers which can be found here
- a sub-grant agreement for data partners which can be found here