INTERRFACE Open Call is looking for new services for its power system flexibility platform.
• Successful Third Parties can receive max. 60 000 euros funding
• Innovative ideas are searched across 6 topics, including data provision, congestion management in power systems and flexibility services
• The call is open from 30 March until 30 June 2021
Eligible for funding are public or private bodies, research organisations, non-profit organisations, small and medium enterprises, international organisations of EU interest, established in an EU Member State or in an Associated Country (as stated in Article 7 of the Horizon 2020 Regulation), to any legal entity possessing a validated Participant Identification Code (PIC).
INTERRFACE is organising two webinars as information days for interested Third Parties.
This 1st INTERRFACE Open Call Webinar will provide information related to the call initiative and application, submission and evaluation procedures.
An analytical presentation of the three following business cases will be presented:
– Utilization of Existing ENTSO-E Transparency Platform Data
– Development of an application that will serve as a Data Provider for IEGSA
– Development of an open-access generic forecasting methodology for the determination congestion management requirements in power systems