OPEN DEI aims at building an ecosystem between four domains (manufacturing, agriculture, energy and healthcare) by capturing synergies, identifying gaps, sharing best practices, reinforcing regional and national relationships and promoting the implementation of common dissemination, communication, training and exploitation action plans to maximize the impact of the results the coming from the Innovation Actions in DT focus area Digital Platforms and Pilots.
OPEN DEI is aligned with the aims and objectives of Digitising European Industry initiative in the contexts of Regulatory Framework, Partnership and Platform, Skills and Jobs and Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs).
OPEN DEI supports the identification of a Reference Architecture based on common and recognized standards to encourage the creation and spread of Data Oriented Digital Platforms to the exchange of data with respect for sovereignty and trust. ENGINEERING, in collaboration with other members of the Consortium, has fostered and supported the creation and development of a common Reference Architecture and is involved in the promotion of an innovation and collaboration environment aiming to support inter-IAs collaboration in the four areas and to connect with relevant DIHs in the DT domain.
The third session of this first series of OPEN DEI WEBINAR SESSIONS focused on
Reference Architectures and Data Platforms
This webinar introduced a cross-sector and general purpose Reference Architecture proposed by FIWARE, complemented by relevant experiences and lessons learnt by domain-specific experts providing their own perspective in the four sectors addressed within OPEN DEI. With this workshop you will learn how Digital Platform and relevant standards can be used to overcome challenges in data-oriented business, using lessons learnt from the most mature H2020 Innovation Actions in DT focus area Digital Platforms and Pilots.
Download the presentations
- Workshop Introduction – Angelo Marguglio (ENGINEERING)
- FIWARE: Cross-domain concepts and technologies in Domain Reference Architectures – Juanjo Hierro (FIWARE Foundation)
- Lessons learnt from the 4 domains
- 3D IoT Reference Architecture – Ovidiu Vermesan (SINTEF – CREATE-IoT)
- From Digital Platform Architectures to solutions in agriculture – Giuseppe Fico (UPM)
- Reference Architectures in the Energy Systems – Antonello Monti (RWTH)
- Digital Platforms and Reference Architectures in Health care, Social care and Wellbeing – Athanasios Poulakidas (INTRASOFT)