Do you work in the active and healthy ageing sector and you want to participate in the European discussion driving the future of healthy ageing?
Then the AAL Forum is the perfect opportunity for you to be involved in an ecosystem that promotes a new social and economic approach to grow a more inclusive silver economy benefiting individuals, society and industry.
The AAL Forum is the annual event for the community of healthy ageing gathers to discuss the existing opportunities in health technology and reflect on the future of ageing well in the digital world. It gathers more than 700 delegates from different fields and domains in a different location every year.
Hundreds of stakeholders from universities, private companies, regional and national authorities, think-tanks, the EU and more can use the opportunity to showcase the best practices and find solutions to challenges through discussions, workshops and networking.
Every year, the Forum also hosts a vibrant exhibition of technology designed to improve quality of life for older adults and showcase the latest trends in the domain.
The Forum is the ideal meeting place for:
- Professionals involved in the technology sector with an interest in ageing
- Social care and care providers
- Investors looking for new solutions and innovations
- Individuals and organisations implicated in the AAL funded projects
- EU, national and regional decision makers in the field of health, social issue, technology and innovations.
OPEN DEI, represented by its Healthcare Ambassador EHTEL, will be there! EHTEL will represent OPEN DEI in a workshop gathering Healthcare Digital Innovation Actions. Stay tuned for more!