QU4LITY Open Call
- Who can apply? SMEs and MidCaps
- When to apply? The application for the Open Calls will open on May 7th 2020. The deadline for applications is on August 7th at 17.00 CET.
- Where to apply? On the 7th of May the submission tool will open. It can be reached here.
- How long is the expected duration of sub-projects? 9 months.
QU4LITY Open Calls in a nutshell
The objective of this Open Call is to validate the standardized QU4LITY concepts & platforms through new ZDM pilots. Moreover, the Open Call also aims to enhance the existing QUALITY platform and pilots by adding new value-adding functions. This Open Call will expand the QU4LITY ecosystem, increasing the engagement of SMEs and MidCaps across Europe within the field of Zero-Defect Manufacturing and Autonomous Quality.This Open Call targets mainly the following activities to be carried out by SMEs and MidCaps:
- Type A: ZDM pilots for SME/MidCap-manufacturers deploying the QU4LITY-paradigm within Autonomous Quality. These new pilots will consist of solutions provided to manufacturers, complementing the large-scale pilots within the QU4LITY-ecosystem. Allocated Budget: €362,500 for the funding of 5 proposals (max budget: €72.500 per proposal). Each proposal must be submitted by a single applicant, consortia are not allowed.
- Type B: Enhancements to QU4LITY digital platforms and pilots by SMEs and MidCaps, which will give companies opportunity to further develop the project’s systems using the Open APIs provided by the project. Allocated Budget: €225,000 for the funding of 3 proposals (max budget: €75.000 per proposal). Each proposal must be submitted by a single applicant, consortia are not allowed.