The info day on the new calls launched under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) Digital will take place virtually on 25 October from 9.30 to 13.00 CEST.
Speakers from the Directorate‑General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology (CNECT) and HaDEA will go into depth on the call topics, the evaluation and award process. Interested applicants will also be able to learn more on how to apply and how to draft successful proposals.
The second calls for CEF Digital cover the following areas:
- 5G coverage along transport corridors
- 5G for smart communities
- Backbone networks for pan-European cloud federations
- Backbone connectivity for Digital Global Gateways
- EuroQCI (Quantum communication infrastructure)
- Operational Digital Platforms
To know more on the Agenda and the registration, click here.